Alek Thomas and the Arizona Diamondbacks take on starter Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19 at Chase Field.
Looking to place a wager on Thomas ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thomas
Get the latest odds for Thomas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Suarez (4-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Friday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .261.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thomas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alek Thomas Stats vs. the Phillies
Thomas Stats and Trends
- Thomas has a hit in 53.3% of his games this season (65 of 122), and he posted multiple base knocks in 20 of them (16.4%).
- He has homered in 11 of 122 games in 2023 (9.0%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 42 of 122 contests this season (34.4%), he has scored, and nine of those games (7.4%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- In 26.2% of his contests this year (32 of 122), Thomas has tallied at least one RBI. In six of those games (4.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- He has fanned 67 times this season in 122 tries (54.9%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 18.9% of games (23 times).
|34 (59.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||31 (47.7%)|
|11 (19.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (13.8%)|
|19 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (35.4%)|
|5 (8.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.2%)|
|18 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (21.5%)|
Ready to bet on Thomas, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.