Bryce Harper has gotten on base in 20 straight games, and he’ll be aiming to keep that streak going against Brandon Pfaadt when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks go head to head at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Harper ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Harper
Get the latest odds for Harper and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Pfaadt (3-9) to the mound for his 20th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he allowed two hits in 4 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .276 in 19 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Harper or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Harper Stats and Trends
- Harper has recorded a hit in 93 of 134 games this year (69.4%), with at least two hits in 45 of those games (33.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 23 games this season, going deep in 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (73 of 134), he has touched home plate at least one time. In 19 of those games (14.2%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Harper has driven in at least one run 53 times this season in 134 tries (39.6%), including plating more than one run in 15.7% of games (21 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions.
- He has fanned 87 times this season in 134 games played (64.9%), including 31 times striking out multiple times (23.1%).
|56 (76.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (60.7%)|
|29 (39.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (26.2%)|
|44 (60.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (47.5%)|
|17 (23.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.8%)|
|34 (46.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (31.1%)|
Ready to bet on Harper, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.