At 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19, Geraldo Perdomo and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the field against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Ranger Suarez at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a bet on Perdomo ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Perdomo
Get the latest odds for Perdomo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Suarez (4-6) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Friday, when he threw five innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .261.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Perdomo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. the Phillies
Perdomo Stats and Trends
- Perdomo has picked up a hit in 70 of 144 games this year, with multiple hits in 30 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 5.6% of his games this season (144 contests), going yard in 1.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 43.1% of his games this season (62 of 144), he has scored at least one run. In 11 of those games (7.6%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Perdomo has driven in at least one run 36 times this year in 144 games played (25.0%), including 10 times plating multiple runs (6.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 74 of 144 games this season (51.4%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 18 of those games (12.5%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|32 (45.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (51.4%)|
|13 (18.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (23.0%)|
|30 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||32 (43.2%)|
|4 (5.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (5.4%)|
|18 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (24.3%)|
Ready to bet on Perdomo, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.