Gabriel Moreno and the Arizona Diamondbacks will hit the field at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will challenge the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Ranger Suarez. The matchup will begin at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Moreno ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Moreno
Get the latest odds for Moreno and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Suarez (4-6) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in five innings pitched on Friday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .261 in 22 games this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Moreno or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gabriel Moreno Stats vs. the Phillies
Moreno Stats and Trends
- In 57.5% of his games this season (65-of-113), Moreno has posted a hit. In 30 of those games (26.5%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has gone yard in 8.8% of his games in 2023 (10 of 113), which amounts to 1.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 28.3% of his games this year (32 of 113), he has scored at least one run. In three of those games (2.7%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 37.2% of his 113 games this season, Moreno has plated a run (42 times). Also, he’s put up seven games with multiple RBI in 2023 (6.2%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has struck out in 59.3% of his 113 games this season, while fanning more than once in 13.3% of them (15).
|36 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||29 (51.8%)|
|17 (29.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (23.2%)|
|15 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (30.4%)|
|2 (3.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (14.3%)|
|19 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (41.1%)|
Ready to bet on Moreno, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.