Mitch Garver and the Texas Rangers face off against starter Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros at 8:03 PM ET on Wednesday, October 18 at Globe Life Field.
Looking to place a bet on Garver ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garver
Get the latest odds for Garver and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Javier (10-5) for his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he allowed one hit in five scoreless innings against the Minnesota Twins.
- The 26-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (4.56), 31st in WHIP (1.265), and 27th in K/9 (8.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garver or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mitch Garver Stats vs. the Astros
Garver Stats and Trends
- Garver has reached base with a base hit 59 times this season in 91 games played (64.8%), including multiple knocks in 23.1% of them (21 times).
- He has homered in 18 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 5.5% of his trips to home plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 37 times this year in 91 games played (40.7%), including 10 games with more than one run (11.0%).
- In 36.3% of his 91 games this season, Garver has driven in a run (33 times). Also, he’s put up 12 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (13.2%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 59 of 91 games this year (64.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 21 of those games (23.1%) included a performance that resulted in more than one punchout.
|33 (70.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||26 (59.1%)|
|11 (23.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (22.7%)|
|21 (44.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (36.4%)|
|8 (17.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (22.7%)|
|17 (36.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||16 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Garver, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.