Kyle Tucker will be targeting his 30th home run of the season against starter Max Scherzer when the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers square off on Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Tucker ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tucker
Get the latest odds for Tucker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Scherzer (13-6) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has an ERA of 3.77, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .217 in 27 games this season.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tucker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Tucker Stats vs. the Rangers
Tucker Stats and Trends
- Tucker has picked up a hit in 112 of 163 games this year (68.7%), with at least two hits in 41 of those games (25.2%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.6% of his games this season (163 contests), going yard in 4.3% of his chances at the plate.
- In 44.2% of his games this season (72 of 163), he has scored at least a run. In 20 of those games (12.3%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Tucker has driven in at least one run in 41.1% of his games this year (67 of 163), including more than one RBI in 30 of those games (18.4%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 78 of 163 games this year (47.9%), while fanning multiple times in 19 of those contests (11.7%).
|49 (59.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||63 (77.8%)|
|18 (22.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (28.4%)|
|29 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||43 (53.1%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||17 (21.0%)|
|32 (39.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (43.2%)|
Ready to bet on Tucker, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.