At 8:03 PM ET on Wednesday, October 18, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will suit up against the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Cristian Javier at Globe Life Field, airing on FS1.
Looking to bet on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros’ Javier (10-5) will make his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he tossed five innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nate Lowe Stats vs. the Astros
Lowe Stats and Trends
- Lowe has reached base with a base hit 119 times this season in 168 games played (70.8%), including multiple knocks in 25.0% of them (42 times).
- He has homered in 10.7% of his games in 2023 (18 of 168), which amounts to 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 71 times this season in 168 contests (42.3%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.1% of games (17 times).
- Lowe has picked up at least one RBI 60 times this year in 168 games played (35.7%), including 21 times driving in multiple runs (12.5%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 119 out of 168 games this year (70.8%), while fanning multiple times in 48 of those contests (28.6%).
|56 (69.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||63 (72.4%)|
|21 (25.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||21 (24.1%)|
|37 (45.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.1%)|
|12 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (6.9%)|
|35 (43.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||25 (28.7%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.