Globe Life Field is where Robbie Grossman and the Texas Rangers will face off against starter Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Grossman ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grossman
Get the latest odds for Grossman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Javier (10-5) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he tossed five innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 26-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (4.56), 31st in WHIP (1.265), and 27th in K/9 (8.8).
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grossman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Robbie Grossman Stats vs. the Astros
|8/19/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||2/0||0|
Grossman Stats and Trends
- In 56.0% of his 116 games this season, Grossman has notched a base hit (65 times). He’s also collected 17 multi-hit games in 2023 (14.7%).
- He has homered in 8.6% of his games in 2023 (10 of 116), which amounts to 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 43 times this year in 116 contests (37.1%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.3% of games (12 times).
- In 25.9% of his 116 games this season, Grossman has driven in a run (30 times). Also, he’s put up 13 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (11.2%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 60.3% of his games this season (70 of 116), striking out multiple times in 29 of those games (25.0%).
|29 (50.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||36 (61.0%)|
|7 (12.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (16.9%)|
|20 (35.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (39.0%)|
|4 (7.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (10.2%)|
|13 (22.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (28.8%)|
Ready to bet on Grossman, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.