Currently sitting at 98 RBI, Alex Bregman will be looking to collect his 100th RBI of the year against starter Max Scherzer on Wednesday, October 18, when the Houston Astros challenge the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field. First pitch is set for 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bregman ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bregman
Get the latest odds for Bregman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Scherzer (13-6) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with a 3.77 ERA, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .217.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bregman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alex Bregman Stats vs. the Rangers
Bregman Stats and Trends
- In 106 of 167 games this year (63.5%), Bregman has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 46 of those contests (27.5%).
- In 27 of 167 games this season, he has hit a home run (16.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 83 of 167 games this year, including multiple runs scored in 22 of them.
- Bregman has tallied at least one RBI 64 times this year in 167 tries (38.3%), including plating more than one run in 15.0% of games (25 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on eight occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes in 69 of 167 games this year, including multiple Ks in 16 of them.
|52 (61.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (65.9%)|
|19 (22.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (32.9%)|
|40 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||43 (52.4%)|
|12 (14.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (18.3%)|
|29 (34.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.7%)|
Ready to bet on Bregman, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.