Currently sitting at 39 homers, Adolis Garcia will be looking to club his 40th dinger of the year against starter Cristian Javier on Wednesday, October 18, when the Texas Rangers take on the Houston Astros at Globe Life Field. First pitch is set for 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Javier (10-5) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- The right-hander allowed one hit in five scoreless innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday, Oct. 10.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adolis García Stats vs. the Astros
Garcia Stats and Trends
- In 99 of 155 games this year (63.9%), Garcia has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 32 of those contests (20.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 23.9% of his games in 2023 (37 of 155), which amounts to 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate in 51.0% of his 155 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 17.4% of them (27).
- In 43.2% of his contests this year (67 of 155), Garcia has tallied at least one RBI. In 28 of those games (18.1%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in nine games.
- In 78.1% of his contests this season (121 of 155), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 53 of those games (34.2%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|48 (62.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (65.4%)|
|19 (24.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (16.7%)|
|44 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (44.9%)|
|22 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.2%)|
|39 (50.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||28 (35.9%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.