Globe Life Field is where Jose Abreu and the Houston Astros will take on starter Max Scherzer and the Texas Rangers on Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Abreu ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Abreu
Get the latest odds for Abreu and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Scherzer (13-6) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has an ERA of 3.77, a 3.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.120 in 27 games this season.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Abreu or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
José Abreu Stats vs. the Rangers
Abreu Stats and Trends
- Abreu has a hit in 64.6% of his games this season (95 of 147), and he posted more than one hit in 34 of them (23.1%).
- In 19 of 147 games this season, he has hit a home run (12.9%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate in 53 of 147 games this year, including multiple runs scored in 11 of them.
- Abreu has notched an RBI in 38.8% of his 147 games this season, with more than one RBI in 16.3% of those contests (24). He has also knocked in three or more runs in 10 contests.
- He has fanned 91 times this year in 147 games played (61.9%), including 36 times striking out multiple times (24.5%).
|44 (60.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (68.9%)|
|12 (16.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (29.7%)|
|21 (28.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||32 (43.2%)|
|6 (8.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (17.6%)|
|26 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (41.9%)|
Ready to bet on Abreu, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.