On Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET, Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros will square off against starter Max Scherzer and the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field, airing on FS1.
Looking to bet on Altuve ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Altuve
Get the latest odds for Altuve and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Scherzer (13-6) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12 against the Toronto Blue Jays, throwing 5 1/3 innings without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has an ERA of 3.77, a 3.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.120 in 27 games this season.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- With 198 homers allowed, the Rangers rank 18th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Altuve or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Altuve Stats vs. the Rangers
Altuve Stats and Trends
- Altuve has collected a base hit 66 times this season in 96 games played (68.8%), including multiple knocks on 32 occasions (33.3%).
- Out of the 96 games he has appeared in this season, he’s hit a home run in 15 contests (15.6%), leaving the ballpark in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 52 of 96 contests this year (54.2%), he has scored a run, and 19 of those games (19.8%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Altuve has driven in at least one run 31 times this season in 96 games played (32.3%), including 12 times driving in multiple runs (12.5%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 56 times this year in 96 games (58.3%), including 17 games with more than one strikeout (17.7%).
|31 (62.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||35 (76.1%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (43.5%)|
|23 (46.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (63.0%)|
|5 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (21.7%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (41.3%)|
Ready to bet on Altuve, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.