Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers meet starter Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros at 8:03 PM ET on Wednesday, October 18 at Globe Life Field.
Looking to bet on Seager ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Seager
Get the latest odds for Seager and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros’ Javier (10-5) will make his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he threw five scoreless innings against the Minnesota Twins while allowing one hit.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Seager or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Seager Stats vs. the Astros
Seager Stats and Trends
- In 98 of 126 games this year (77.8%), Seager has gotten a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 47 of those contests (37.3%).
- He has homered in 32 games this season, going deep in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 67 times this year in 126 games played (53.2%), including 25 times when he tallied multiple runs (19.8%).
- Seager has driven in at least one run 57 times this year in 126 tries (45.2%), including plating more than one run in 18.3% of games (23 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 12 occasions.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 71 out of 126 games this year (56.3%), while fanning multiple times in 21 of those games (16.7%).
|51 (78.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (77.0%)|
|25 (38.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (36.1%)|
|40 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (44.3%)|
|22 (33.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (16.4%)|
|33 (50.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (39.3%)|
Ready to bet on Seager, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.