Martin Maldonado and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Wednesday, October 18, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Max Scherzer. The matchup will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Maldonado ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maldonado
Get the latest odds for Maldonado and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Scherzer (13-6) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with an ERA of 3.77, a 3.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.120.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maldonado or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Martín Maldonado Stats vs. the Rangers
Maldonado Stats and Trends
- In 43.1% of his games this year (53-of-123), Maldonado has recorded a hit. In 16 of those games (13.0%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- In 14 of 123 games this season, he has homered (11.4%). He’s left the yard in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 24.4% of his 123 games this season. That includes more than one run scored in 2.4% of those games (three).
- Maldonado has tallied at least one RBI 28 times this season in 123 games played (22.8%), including six games with more than one RBI (4.9%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 95 times this year in 123 games played (77.2%), including 41 times striking out multiple times (33.3%).
|29 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||24 (40.7%)|
|8 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (13.6%)|
|13 (20.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (28.8%)|
|7 (10.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (11.9%)|
|14 (21.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (23.7%)|
Ready to bet on Maldonado, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.