Chas McCormick and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Wednesday, October 18, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Max Scherzer. The contest will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on McCormick ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCormick
Get the latest odds for McCormick and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Scherzer (13-6) for his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12 against the Toronto Blue Jays, throwing 5 1/3 innings without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has an ERA of 3.77, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .217 in 27 games this season.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCormick or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. the Rangers
McCormick Stats and Trends
- In 78 of 118 games this year (66.1%), McCormick has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two in 32 of those contests (27.1%).
- In 19 of 118 games this season, he has hit a long ball (16.1%). He’s left the yard in 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 46 times this year in 118 games played (39.0%), including 10 times when he tallied multiple runs (8.5%).
- In 40 of 118 games this season (33.9%), McCormick has notched an RBI, and in 19 of those games (16.1%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has struck out in 69.5% of his 118 games this season, while fanning more than once in 25.4% of those games (30).
|41 (69.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (62.7%)|
|16 (27.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (27.1%)|
|19 (32.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (45.8%)|
|10 (16.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (15.3%)|
|21 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (32.2%)|
Ready to bet on McCormick, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.