Jeremy Pena and the Houston Astros will hit the field at Globe Life Field on Wednesday, October 18, where they will play the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Max Scherzer. The game will begin at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Pena ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pena
Get the latest odds for Pena and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Scherzer (13-6) for his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he threw 5 1/3 scoreless innings while allowing three hits against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 39-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with a 3.77 ERA, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .217.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pena or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeremy Pena Stats vs. the Rangers
Pena Stats and Trends
- Pena has collected a base hit 102 times this season in 155 games played (65.8%), including multiple knocks on 43 occasions (27.7%).
- In 10 of 155 games this season, he has hit a home run (6.5%). He’s left the yard in 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 63 of 155 games this season, including multiple runs scored in 16 of them.
- In 37 of 155 games this year (23.9%), Pena has driven in a run, and in 11 of those games (7.1%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 88 times this season in 155 games played (56.8%), including 30 times punching out multiple times (19.4%).
|53 (65.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (66.2%)|
|19 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (32.4%)|
|33 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (40.5%)|
|5 (6.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (6.8%)|
|18 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (25.7%)|
Ready to bet on Pena, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.