The upcoming contest between Mauricio Dubon’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers (with Max Scherzer drawing the start) is scheduled for Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Dubon ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Dubon
Get the latest odds for Dubon and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Scherzer (13-6) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12 against the Toronto Blue Jays, throwing 5 1/3 innings without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with a 3.77 ERA, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .217.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- With 198 homers allowed, the Rangers rank 18th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Dubon or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mauricio Dubon Stats vs. the Rangers
Dubon Stats and Trends
- In 71.9% of his games this season (92-of-128), Dubon has posted a hit. In 33 of those games (25.8%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has hit a home run in nine games this season, going deep in 2% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored a run in 61 of 128 games this season, including multiple runs scored in 14 of them.
- Dubon has produced at least one run 35 times this season in 128 games played (27.3%), including 10 games with more than one RBI (7.8%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 60 times this season in 128 games (46.9%), including 11 games with more than one strikeout (8.6%).
|41 (65.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (78.5%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (30.8%)|
|21 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||40 (61.5%)|
|2 (3.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.8%)|
|10 (15.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||25 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Dubon, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.