Globe Life Field is where Michael Brantley and the Houston Astros will face off against starter Max Scherzer and the Texas Rangers on Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Brantley ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Brantley
Get the latest odds for Brantley and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Scherzer (13-6) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays without allowing a run.
- The 39-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with a 3.77 ERA, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .217.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Brantley or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael Brantley Stats vs. the Rangers
Brantley Stats and Trends
- Brantley has reached base with a base hit 11 times this season in 19 games played (57.9%), including multiple knocks in 36.8% of them (seven times).
- He has homered in 15.8% of his games in 2023 (three of 19), which amounts to 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In seven of 19 games this year, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In 31.6% of his contests this season (six of 19), Brantley has notched at least one RBI. In three of those games (15.8%) he recorded more than one RBI.
- This season, he has struck out in six of 19 games.
|7 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (44.4%)|
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (33.3%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (44.4%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (22.2%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (44.4%)|
Ready to bet on Brantley, the Astros or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.