Leody Taveras and the Texas Rangers take on starter Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros at 8:03 PM ET on Wednesday, October 18 at Globe Life Field.
Looking to wager on Taveras ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taveras
Get the latest odds for Taveras and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Javier (10-5) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he threw five scoreless innings against the Minnesota Twins while allowing one hit.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 26-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (4.56), 31st in WHIP (1.265), and 27th in K/9 (8.8).
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taveras or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Leody Taveras Stats vs. the Astros
Taveras Stats and Trends
- Taveras has picked up a hit in 96 of 149 games this season, with multiple hits in 39 of them.
- He has homered in 9.4% of his games this season (149 contests), going yard in 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 55 times this year in 149 games played (36.9%), including 15 games with more than one run (10.1%).
- Taveras has plated a run in 46 of 149 games this year, including multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 53.0% of his games this year (79 of 149), striking out multiple times in 33 of those contests (22.1%).
|41 (59.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||55 (68.8%)|
|22 (31.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (21.3%)|
|25 (36.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (37.5%)|
|9 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (6.3%)|
|24 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (27.5%)|
Ready to bet on Taveras, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.