Jonah Heim and the Texas Rangers take on starter Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros at 8:03 PM ET on Wednesday, October 18 at Globe Life Field.
Looking to place a bet on Heim ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Heim
Get the latest odds for Heim and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Javier (10-5) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he tossed five innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 26-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (4.56), 31st in WHIP (1.265), and 27th in K/9 (8.8).
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Heim or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jonah Heim Stats vs. the Astros
Heim Stats and Trends
- In 67.4% of his games this season (91-of-135), Heim has posted a hit. In 31 of those games (23.0%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Out of the 135 games he has played in this season, he’s gone yard in 19 contests (14.1%), going deep in 3.6% of his plate appearances.
- In 49 of 135 contests this year (36.3%), he has scored a run, and 12 of those games (8.9%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Heim has driven in at least one run in 40.7% of his games this season (55 of 135), including more than one RBI in 23 of them (17.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in 14 contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 79 times this season in 135 games (58.5%), including 19 games with more than one strikeout (14.1%).
|44 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (68.1%)|
|13 (19.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||18 (26.1%)|
|29 (43.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (29.0%)|
|12 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.1%)|
|26 (39.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (42.0%)|
Ready to bet on Heim, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.