The upcoming contest between Josh Jung’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Cristian Javier getting the start) is scheduled for Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Jung ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jung
Get the latest odds for Jung and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Javier (10-5) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- The right-hander allowed one hit in five scoreless innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday, Oct. 10.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 26-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (4.56), 31st in WHIP (1.265), and 27th in K/9 (8.8).
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jung or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Jung Stats vs. the Astros
Jung Stats and Trends
- Jung has collected a hit in 89 of 129 games this year, with multiple hits in 39 of them.
- Out of the 129 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in 21 contests (16.3%), hitting a home run in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 41.1% of his games this season (53 of 129), he has scored at least a run. In 24 of those games (18.6%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 43 of 129 games this season (33.3%), Jung has driven in a run, and in 20 of those games (15.5%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- He has been set down on strikes in 101 of 129 games this year, including multiple Ks in 46 of them.
|44 (68.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||45 (69.2%)|
|19 (29.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (30.8%)|
|26 (40.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (41.5%)|
|11 (17.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (15.4%)|
|23 (35.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Jung, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.