On Wednesday, October 18 at 8:03 PM ET, Evan Carter and the Texas Rangers will match up with starter Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros at Globe Life Field, airing on FS1.
Looking to wager on Carter ahead of his matchup on Wednesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carter
Get the latest odds for Carter and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Javier (10-5) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, Oct. 10, when he tossed five innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carter or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Carter Stats vs. the Astros
Carter Stats and Trends
- Carter has collected a hit in 20 of 29 games this year, with multiple hits in five of them.
- He has hit a home run in 20.7% of his games this season (29 contests), going yard in 6.7% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored a run in 55.2% of his 29 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 10.3% of those contests (three).
- In 31.0% of his contests this season (nine of 29), Carter has picked up at least one RBI. In five of those games (17.2%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 69.0% of his games this year (20 of 29), striking out multiple times in six of them (20.7%).
|7 (77.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (65.0%)|
|1 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|4 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (60.0%)|
|3 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|4 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Carter, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Wednesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.