Bryce Harper’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Merrill Kelly to the hill, match up at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Harper ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Harper
Get the latest odds for Harper and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kelly (12-8) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, Oct. 8, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings without allowing a run on three hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 35-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.29), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 16th in K/9 (9.5).
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Harper or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Harper Stats and Trends
- Harper has tallied a hit 92 times this season in 133 games played (69.2%), with 45 multi-hit efforts (33.8%).
- He has hit a long ball in 23 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3.8% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least one run 72 times this season in 133 games played (54.1%), including 19 times when he tallied multiple runs (14.3%).
- Harper has picked up an RBI in 53 of 133 games this season, including multiple RBI in 21 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 86 times this season in 133 games (64.7%), including 31 games with more than one strikeout (23.3%).
|55 (76.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (60.7%)|
|29 (40.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (26.2%)|
|43 (59.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (47.5%)|
|17 (23.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.8%)|
|34 (47.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (31.1%)|
Ready to bet on Harper, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.