Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the field at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17, where they will face off against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Aaron Nola. The matchup will start at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Marte ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marte
Get the latest odds for Marte and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Nola (12-9) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marte or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ketel Marte Stats vs. the Phillies
Marte Stats and Trends
- Marte has tallied a hit 112 times this year in 155 games played (72.3%), with 42 multi-hit efforts (27.1%).
- In 26 of 155 games this season, he has gone yard (16.8%). He’s gone deep in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored a run in 47.1% of his 155 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 13.5% of those contests (21).
- In 56 of 155 games this season (36.1%), Marte has driven in a run, and in 21 of those games (13.5%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 54.8% of his 155 games this year, while fanning more than once in 18.1% of those contests (28).
|57 (77.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||55 (67.9%)|
|23 (31.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (23.5%)|
|38 (51.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (43.2%)|
|12 (16.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||14 (17.3%)|
|27 (36.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (35.8%)|
Ready to bet on Marte, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.