On Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET, Tommy Pham and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on starter Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to bet on Pham ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pham
Get the latest odds for Pham and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Nola (12-9) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pham or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tommy Pham Stats vs. the Phillies
Pham Stats and Trends
- In 58.8% of his games this year (77-of-131), Pham has recorded a hit. In 29 of those games (22.1%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has homered in 11.5% of his games this season (131 contests), going yard in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 43 out of 131 games this year (32.8%), which includes two or more runs scored in 15 of those contests (11.5%).
- Pham has picked up at least one RBI 47 times this season in 131 tries (35.9%), including driving in more than one run in 11.5% of games (15 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on six occasions.
- In 76 of 131 games this season (58.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 27 of those games (20.6%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|36 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||41 (57.7%)|
|15 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (19.7%)|
|17 (28.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (36.6%)|
|6 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.7%)|
|23 (38.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (33.8%)|
Ready to bet on Pham, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.