Trea Turner is currently on an 11-game hitting streak, and he’ll be looking to keep that streak going against Merrill Kelly when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks square off at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Turner ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kelly (12-8) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed three hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday, Oct. 8.
- The 35-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.29), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 16th in K/9 (9.5) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trea Turner Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Turner Stats and Trends
- In 72.2% of his 162 games this season, Turner has notched a base hit (117 times). He’s also collected 54 multi-hit games in 2023 (33.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 25 games this season, going deep in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 48.1% of his 162 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 14.8% of those contests (24).
- Turner has driven in a run in 32.7% of his 162 games this season, with more than one RBI in 11.1% of those games (18). He has also knocked in three or more runs in seven contests.
- In 107 of 162 games this year (66.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 42 of those games (25.9%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|60 (72.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||57 (72.2%)|
|32 (38.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (27.8%)|
|41 (49.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||37 (46.8%)|
|17 (20.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (10.1%)|
|34 (41.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (24.1%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.