On Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET, Christian Walker and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on starter Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a wager on Walker ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Walker
Get the latest odds for Walker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Nola (12-9) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 16th in WHIP (1.151), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Walker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Walker Stats vs. the Phillies
Walker Stats and Trends
- Walker has recorded a hit 98 times this season in 163 games played (60.1%), with 42 multi-hit efforts (25.8%).
- In 30 of 163 games this season, he has homered (18.4%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 75 times this year in 163 games played (46.0%), including 12 games with more than one run (7.4%).
- Walker has picked up an RBI in 40.5% of his 163 games this year, with two or more RBI in 14.1% of those contests (23). He has also knocked in three or more runs in 11 contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 97 out of 163 games this year (59.5%), while fanning multiple times in 33 of them (20.2%).
|49 (62.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (57.6%)|
|19 (24.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (27.1%)|
|41 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (40.0%)|
|17 (21.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (15.3%)|
|35 (44.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (36.5%)|
Ready to bet on Walker, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.