Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the field at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17, where they will match up with the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Merrill Kelly. The matchup will begin at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Stott ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stott
Get the latest odds for Stott and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kelly (12-8) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, Oct. 8, when he allowed three hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 35-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.29), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 16th in K/9 (9.5) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stott or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryson Stott Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Stott Stats and Trends
- Stott has reached base with a base hit 111 times this season in 158 games played (70.3%), including multiple knocks in 29.7% of them (47 times).
- In 16 of 158 games this season, he has hit a long ball (10.1%). He’s gone deep in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 65 times this year in 158 contests (41.1%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.1% of games (16 times).
- Stott has tallied an RBI in 48 of 158 games this season, including multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- In 82 of 158 games this year (51.9%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 26 of those games (16.5%) included an effort that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|57 (70.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (70.1%)|
|20 (24.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (35.1%)|
|39 (48.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (33.8%)|
|10 (12.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (7.8%)|
|26 (32.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Stott, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.