Citizens Bank Park is where J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies will go up against starter Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kelly (12-8) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday, Oct. 8 in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- Realmuto has collected a base hit 89 times this year in 142 games played (62.7%), including multiple knocks on 35 occasions (24.6%).
- In 22 of 142 games this season, he has hit a home run (15.5%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 42.3% of his contests this year (60 of 142), with more than one run scored in 11 of them (7.7%).
- Realmuto has plated at least one run 48 times this year in 142 games played (33.8%), including 20 times plating multiple runs (14.1%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 96 of 142 games this season (67.6%), while fanning multiple times in 38 of those contests (26.8%).
|41 (56.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||48 (69.6%)|
|13 (17.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (31.9%)|
|26 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (49.3%)|
|7 (9.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (21.7%)|
|24 (32.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (34.8%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.