At 8:07 PM ET on Tuesday, October 17, Gabriel Moreno and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the field against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Aaron Nola at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to bet on Moreno ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Moreno
Get the latest odds for Moreno and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Moreno or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gabriel Moreno Stats vs. the Phillies
Moreno Stats and Trends
- Moreno has recorded a hit in 64 of 112 games this season, with multiple hits in 30 of them.
- He has hit a home run in 10 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 1.8% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored a run in 28.6% of his 112 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 2.7% of those contests (three).
- Moreno has tallied an RBI in 42 of 112 games this year, including multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has struck out at least once in 66 out of 112 games this year (58.9%), while fanning multiple times in 14 of those games (12.5%).
|36 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||28 (50.9%)|
|17 (29.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (23.6%)|
|15 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (30.9%)|
|2 (3.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (14.5%)|
|19 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (41.8%)|
Ready to bet on Moreno, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.