The upcoming matchup between Evan Longoria’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Aaron Nola drawing the start) is scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Longoria ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Longoria
Get the latest odds for Longoria and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Nola (12-9) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 16th in WHIP (1.151), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Longoria or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Longoria Stats vs. the Phillies
Longoria Stats and Trends
- Longoria has collected a base hit 40 times this season in 79 games played (50.6%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (11.4%).
- In 13.9% of his games this season, he has gone yard (11 of 79). He’s left the yard in 4.6% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored a run in 29.1% of his 79 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 3.8% of them (three).
- Longoria has tallied at least one RBI in 26.6% of his games this season (21 of 79), including two or more RBI in seven of those games (8.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has struck out at least once in 69.6% of his games this season (55 of 79), striking out multiple times in 23 of those contests (29.1%).
|19 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (51.2%)|
|5 (13.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (9.8%)|
|9 (23.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (34.1%)|
|7 (18.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (9.8%)|
|11 (28.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (24.4%)|
Ready to bet on Longoria, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.