Geraldo Perdomo’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Aaron Nola to the mound, go head to head at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Perdomo ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Perdomo
Get the latest odds for Perdomo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Nola (12-9) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Perdomo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. the Phillies
Perdomo Stats and Trends
- Perdomo has collected a hit in 49.0% of his 143 games this season, with multiple hits in 21.0% of those contests (30).
- He has homered in eight games this season, going deep in 1.2% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 62 of 143 games this year (43.4%), which includes two or more runs scored in 11 of those contests (7.7%).
- In 25.2% of his 143 games this season, Perdomo has tallied an RBI (36 times). Also, he’s put up 10 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (7.0%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 51.0% of his 143 games this season, while fanning more than once in 11.9% of them (17).
|32 (45.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (52.1%)|
|13 (18.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (23.3%)|
|30 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||32 (43.8%)|
|4 (5.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (5.5%)|
|18 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (24.7%)|
Ready to bet on Perdomo, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.