Corbin Carroll’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Aaron Nola to the hill, go head to head at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Carroll ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carroll
Get the latest odds for Carroll and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Nola (12-9) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 16th in WHIP (1.151), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carroll or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corbin Carroll Stats vs. the Phillies
Carroll Stats and Trends
- Carroll has collected a hit in 107 out of 159 games this year (67.3%), with multiple hits in 50 of those games (31.4%).
- In 16.4% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball (26 of 159). He’s gone deep in 3.9% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- In 54.1% of his games this season (86 of 159), he has touched home plate at least one time. In 30 of those games (18.9%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Carroll has driven in a run in 34.6% of his 159 games this year, with more than one RBI in 13.2% of those games (21). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 58.5% of his games this year (93 of 159), striking out multiple times in 32 of them (20.1%).
|54 (68.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (66.3%)|
|23 (29.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (33.8%)|
|40 (50.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||46 (57.5%)|
|13 (16.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (16.3%)|
|28 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||27 (33.8%)|
Ready to bet on Carroll, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.