Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the field at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17, where they will square off against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Merrill Kelly. The game will begin at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bohm ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bohm
Get the latest odds for Bohm and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Kelly (12-8) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed three hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday, Oct. 8.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bohm or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alec Bohm Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Bohm Stats and Trends
- In 66.4% of his 152 games this season, Bohm has notched a base hit (101 times). He’s also collected 43 multi-hit games in 2023 (28.3%).
- He has gone deep in 19 of 152 games in 2023 (12.5%), which is 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 60 times this season in 152 games played (39.5%), including 13 games with more than one run (8.6%).
- Bohm has driven in at least one run 61 times this year in 152 games played (40.1%), including 22 times driving in multiple runs (14.5%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has been set down on strikes in 52.6% of his 152 games this season, while fanning more than once in 10.5% of them (16).
|52 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (66.2%)|
|19 (24.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (32.4%)|
|35 (44.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||25 (33.8%)|
|10 (12.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.2%)|
|29 (37.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (43.2%)|
Ready to bet on Bohm, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.