Currently sitting at 29 home runs, Nicholas Castellanos will be looking to belt his 30th bomb of the year against starter Merrill Kelly on Tuesday, October 17, when the Philadelphia Phillies challenge the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is set for 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Kelly (12-8) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, Oct. 8, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings without allowing a run on three hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- In 113 of 164 games this season (68.9%), Castellanos has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 52 of those contests (31.7%).
- He has homered in 28 games this season, going deep in 4.3% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored in 66 of 164 games this season, including multiple runs scored in 19 of them.
- In 67 of 164 games this season (40.9%), Castellanos has tallied an RBI, and in 28 of those games (17.1%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
- In 123 of 164 games this year (75.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 48 of those games (29.3%) included a performance that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|64 (75.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (62.0%)|
|29 (34.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (29.1%)|
|38 (44.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (35.4%)|
|19 (22.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (11.4%)|
|38 (44.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (36.7%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.