On Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks will match up with starter Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to wager on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Nola (12-9) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Phillies
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- In 68.2% of his games this year (103-of-151), Gurriel has recorded a hit. In 36 of those games (23.8%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has gone yard in 24 of 151 games in 2023 (15.9%), which is 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 55 times this year in 151 games played (36.4%), including eight games with more than one run (5.3%).
- Gurriel has driven in a run in 55 of 151 games this season, including multiple RBI in 20 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 82 times this year in 151 games (54.3%), including 23 games with more than one strikeout (15.2%).
|50 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (69.7%)|
|17 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (25.0%)|
|26 (34.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (38.2%)|
|14 (18.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (13.2%)|
|29 (38.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (34.2%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.