At 8:07 PM ET on Tuesday, October 17, Johan Rojas and the Philadelphia Phillies will suit up against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Merrill Kelly at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to wager on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Kelly (12-8) for his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, Oct. 8, when he allowed three hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Johan Rojas Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Rojas Stats and Trends
- In 34 of 52 games this season (65.4%), Rojas has gotten a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 11 of those contests (21.2%).
- This season, he has hit a long ball in two of the 52 games, going deep in 1.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 21 of 52 games played this season (40.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Rojas has picked up an RBI in 16 of 52 games this season, including multiple RBI in six of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 33 times this year in 52 tries (63.5%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 28.8% of games (15 times).
|20 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (77.8%)|
|8 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (16.7%)|
|13 (38.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (44.4%)|
|1 (2.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|9 (26.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (38.9%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.