The upcoming game between Kyle Schwarber’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Merrill Kelly getting the start) is scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kelly (12-8) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, Oct. 8, when he threw 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers while allowing three hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- Schwarber has tallied a hit 89 times this season in 167 games played (53.3%), with 29 multi-hit efforts (17.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 45 games this season, going deep in 6.5% of his trips to home plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 88 times this season in 167 games played (52.7%), including 17 games with more than one run (10.2%).
- Schwarber has notched at least one RBI 66 times this season in 167 games played (39.5%), including 23 games with more than one RBI (13.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- In 82.6% of his 167 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (138 times). He’s also had 68 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (40.7%).
|46 (54.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||43 (51.8%)|
|14 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||15 (18.1%)|
|46 (54.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||42 (50.6%)|
|23 (27.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||22 (26.5%)|
|31 (36.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.2%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.