Brandon Marsh’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Merrill Kelly to the hill, match up at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday, October 17. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Marsh ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marsh
Get the latest odds for Marsh and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Kelly (12-8) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, Oct. 8, when he allowed three hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marsh or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Marsh Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Marsh Stats and Trends
- Marsh has a hit in 59.6% of his games this year (81 of 136), and he posted multiple base hits in 31 of those games (22.8%).
- In 8.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (12 of 136). He’s hit a round-tripper in 2.5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 39.0% of his games this season (53 of 136), he has scored at least one run. In six of those games (4.4%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Marsh has tallied at least one RBI 39 times this year in 136 games played (28.7%), including 15 times driving in multiple runs (11.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 94 out of 136 games this year (69.1%), while fanning multiple times in 42 of them (30.9%).
|41 (62.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (57.1%)|
|18 (27.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (18.6%)|
|24 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (41.4%)|
|6 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (8.6%)|
|17 (25.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (31.4%)|
Ready to bet on Marsh, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.