The New York Liberty and Las Vegas Aces are playing in the WNBA Finals, with Game 4 coming up.
Our computer predictions in this article will help you pick what are the best bets available for Wednesday’s game.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Aces (-6) to Cover
- The model line is much more favorable to the Aces compared to the DraftKings line, a 7.0 point difference, and has them favored to win Wednesday’s game outright. Put your money on the Aces.
- The Aces’ ATS record is 23-21-0 this year.
- The Liberty have gone 17-23-0 ATS this season.
- New York has a 14-18 record against the spread in games it was favored by 6 points or more this season.
Think the Aces will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 169
- The model’s predicted total (169.9 points) and the DraftKings set total (169 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
- The Liberty and their opponent have combined to score over 169 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in 21 of 40 games this season.
- Las Vegas has played in 24 games this season (54.5% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 169 points.
- Liberty games have gone over the point total in 24 out of 44 opportunities (54.5%).
- A total of 22 of the Aces’ 44 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
Moneyline Winner: Liberty (-250)
- Prediction: Aces 85, Liberty 84
- Las Vegas lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Liberty is Breanna Stewart, who averages 23.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Courtney Vandersloot is New York’s best passer, distributing 8.1 assists per game while scoring 10.5 PPG.
- Sabrina Ionescu leads the Liberty in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The New York leader in both steals and blocks is Stewart, who averages 1.5 takeaways and 1.6 rejections per game.
- Kelsey Plum hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aces.
- A’ja Wilson is at the top of the Las Vegas steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.4 steals per game and 2.2 blocks per game.
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.