The Las Vegas Aces will face the Dallas Wings in Game 3 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals.
Keep reading to find the best bets you can place on Friday’s game, based on our computer predictions.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Wings (-6.5) to Cover
- The spread for this game suggested by the model (5.5 points) is a little bit less than the 6.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Aces, though the data still has them as the favorite.
- The Wings have gone 21-18-0 ATS this season.
- Dallas is 6-4 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The Aces have a 21-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- Las Vegas has a 21-17 record against the spread this season when favored by 6.5 points or more.
Think the Wings will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 174.5
- The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.0 points highter than the model projection.
- Of 40 games thus far this season, the Aces have had 19 with over 174.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under.
- A total of 22 Dallas’ games this season (out of 39) have gone over 174.5 total points scored.
- Out of the Aces’ 39 games with a set total, 20 have hit the over (51.3%).
- In the Wings’ 39 games with a set total, 23 have hit the over (59%).
Moneyline Winner: Aces (-285)
- Prediction: Aces 89, Wings 83
- Dallas has entered the game as the underdog 12 times this season and won three, or 25%, of those games.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- The Aces leader in points and rebounds is A’ja Wilson, who scores 22.9 points and grabs 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Chelsea Gray leads Las Vegas in assists, averaging 7.3 per game while also scoring 15.3 points per contest.
- The Aces get the most three-point shooting production out of Kelsey Plum, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Gray is Las Vegas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Wilson leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
|Candace Parker||Out Indefinitely||Foot|
|Riquna Williams||Out Indefinitely||Suspension|
- Arike Ogunbowale’s points (21.2 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give her the top scoring and assists spots on the Wings’ leaderboards.
- Natasha Howard’s stat line of 8.0 rebounds, 16.5 points and 2.6 assists per game helps her grab the top spot on the Dallas rebounding leaderboard.
- Ogunbowale is reliable from three-point range and leads the Wings with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Dallas’ leader in steals is Ogunbowale (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Howard (1.2 per game).
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out For Season||Knee|
|Diamond DeShields||Out For Season||Knee|
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.