The Las Vegas Aces and New York Liberty are playing in the WNBA Finals, with Game 3 coming up.
Our computer predictions for Sunday’s game can help you place an informed wager by picking the best bets available.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Liberty (-2) to Cover
- The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.2 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
- The Liberty have gone 16-23-0 ATS this year.
- New York has a 1-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The Aces are 23-20-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season it was favored by 2 points or more, Las Vegas has a 23-19 record against the spread.
Think the Liberty will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 172.5
- The model projects a total 2.4 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
- Out of 43 games thus far this season, the Aces have had 22 with more than 172.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total.
- New York’s games have gone over 172.5 total points scored in 20 of 39 total matchups this year.
- In the Aces’ 39 games with a set total, 22 have hit the over (56.4%).
- The teams have hit the over in 24 of the Liberty’s 39 games with a set total.
Moneyline Winner: Aces (-130)
- Prediction: Aces 86, Liberty 84
- This season, New York has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- The Aces leader in points and rebounds is A’ja Wilson, who scores 22.9 points and grabs 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Chelsea Gray is Las Vegas’ best passer, dispensing 7.3 assists per game while scoring 15.3 PPG.
- Kelsey Plum leads the Aces in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Las Vegas steals leader is Gray, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Wilson, who compiles 2.2 rejections per contest.
- The Liberty’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Breanna Stewart with 23.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Courtney Vandersloot dishes out more assists than any other New York teammate with 8.1 per game. She also averages 10.5 points and grabs 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Sabrina Ionescu is the top scorer from distance for the Liberty, hitting 3.6 threes per game.
- New York’s leader in steals and blocks is Stewart with 1.5 steals and 1.6 blocks per game.
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.