In Game 2 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals, the Las Vegas Aces will play the Dallas Wings.
If you are looking to gain an edge on Tuesday’s game, see the best bets available in this matchup, below (according to our computer predictions).
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Aces (-10.5) to Cover
- Both DraftKings and the model expect the Aces to walk away with the win, but the model spread (11.5) is 1.0 point further in their direction.
- The Aces are 21-18-0 against the spread this season.
- When it has played as at least 10.5-point favorites this season, Las Vegas is 18-15 against the spread.
- So far this year, the Wings have compiled a 20-18-0 record against the spread.
- Dallas has a 1-2 record against the spread in games it was an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
Think the Aces will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 175.5
- In this game, the model projects a total (172.4 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (175.5 points).
- This season, the Aces games have gone over 175.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 17 (out of 39) times.
- This season, 20 of Dallas’ 38 games have had a combined total higher than 175.5 points scored.
- A total of 20 of the Aces’ 38 games with a set total have hit the over (52.6%).
- Out of the Wings’ 38 games with a set total, 23 have hit the over (60.5%).
Moneyline Winner: Aces (-600)
- Prediction: Aces 92, Wings 80
- Dallas has entered the game as the underdog 11 times this season and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Aces is A’ja Wilson, who averages 22.9 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Chelsea Gray is Las Vegas’ best passer, dishing out 7.3 assists per game while scoring 15.3 PPG.
- Kelsey Plum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aces, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Gray is Las Vegas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Wilson leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
- Arike Ogunbowale’s points (21.2 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give her the top scoring and assists spots on the Wings’ leaderboards.
- Natasha Howard grabs 8.0 rebounds per game (she also scores 16.5 points per game and adds 2.6 assists per game) which puts her at the top of the Dallas rebounding leaderboard.
- Ogunbowale averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wings.
- Ogunbowale (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Dallas while Howard (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee|
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.