The Las Vegas Aces and Dallas Wings are meeting in the WNBA playoffs semifinals, with Game 1 next to come.
If you are trying to make an informed wager on Sunday’s game, dig into the best bets available for this matchup, below (according to our computer predictions).
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Aces (-10.5) to Cover
- The DraftKings line for this game has the Aces favored by 10.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (11.1 points).
- The Aces’ ATS record is 20-18-0 this season.
- Las Vegas has a 17-15 record against the spread in games it was favored by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The Wings’ ATS record is 20-17-0 this season.
- Dallas has a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
Think the Aces will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 174.5
- The model predicts a total 2.3 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
- This season, the Aces games have gone over 174.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 17 (out of 38) times.
- This year, 20 of Dallas’ 37 total matchups have gone over 174.5 total points scored.
- A total of 19 of the Aces’ 37 games with a set total have hit the over (51.4%).
- A total of 22 of the Wings’ 37 games with a set total have hit the over (59.5%).
Moneyline Winner: Aces (-575)
- Prediction: Aces 92, Wings 81
- Las Vegas has won 89.2% of its games this season as a moneyline favorite (33-4).
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- A’ja Wilson leads the Aces in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 22.9 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Las Vegas’ best passer is Chelsea Gray, who averages 7.3 assists per game to go with her 15.3 PPG scoring average.
- Kelsey Plum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aces, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Gray and Wilson lead Las Vegas on the defensive end, with Gray leading the team in steals, averaging 1.4 per game, and Wilson in blocks, averaging 2.2 per contest.
- Arike Ogunbowale’s points (21.2 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give her the top scoring and assists spots on the Wings’ leaderboards.
- Natasha Howard grabs 8.0 rebounds per game (she also scores 16.5 points per game and adds 2.6 assists per game) which puts her at the top of the Dallas rebounding leaderboard.
- Ogunbowale knocks down 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wings.
- Dallas’ leader in steals is Ogunbowale with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Howard with 1.2 per game.
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee|
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.