The Las Vegas Aces and New York Liberty are playing in the WNBA Finals, with Game 2 next to come.
If you are looking to make an informed wager on Wednesday’s game, find out the best bets available for this matchup, in the article below (based on our computer predictions).
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Aces (-5) to Cover
- The model projects the Aces to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (6.7 to 5).
- The Aces’ ATS record is 22-20-0 this season.
- Las Vegas has a 21-19 record against the spread this season when favored by 5 points or more.
- The Liberty have gone 16-22-0 ATS this season.
- In games it has played as at least a 5-point underdog this year, New York is 1-2 against the spread.
Think the Aces will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 170.5
- The model’s predicted total (169.9 points) and the DraftKings set total (170.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
- The Aces have played 22 games with more than 170.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- This season, 20 of New York’s 38 games have had a combined total of more than 170.5 points scored.
- A total of 21 of the Aces’ 38 games with a set total have hit the over (55.3%).
- The Liberty have hit the over in 23 of their 38 games with a set total (60.5%).
Moneyline Winner: Aces (-218)
- Prediction: Aces 88, Liberty 82
- New York has won one of the four games it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- A’ja Wilson leads the Aces in scoring and rebounding, tallying 22.9 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Chelsea Gray is Las Vegas’ best passer, dispensing 7.3 assists per game while scoring 15.3 PPG.
- The Aces get the most three-point shooting production out of Kelsey Plum, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- The Las Vegas steals leader is Gray, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Wilson, who compiles 2.2 rejections per contest.
- The Liberty’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Breanna Stewart with 23.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- New York’s assist leader is Courtney Vandersloot with 8.1 per game. She also averages 10.5 points per game and tacks on 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Sabrina Ionescu is reliable from three-point range and leads the Liberty with 3.6 made threes per game.
- Stewart is at the top of the New York steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.5 steals per game and 1.6 blocks per game.
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.