The Las Vegas Aces will face the New York Liberty in Game 1 of the WNBA Finals.
Before you make an informed wager on the matchup, take a loot at the best bets available in Sunday’s game based on our computer predictions.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Aces (-4.5) to Cover
- Both DraftKings and the model expect the Aces to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (6.0) is 1.5 points further in their direction.
- The Aces are 21-20-0 ATS this season.
- Las Vegas has a 21-19 record against the spread in games it was favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The Liberty’s ATS record is 16-21-0 this year.
- When it has played as at least a 4.5-point underdog this year, New York is 1-2 against the spread.
Think the Aces will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 170.5
- The model’s predicted total (169.7 points) and the DraftKings set total (170.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
- The Aces and their opponent have combined to score over 170.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in 21 of 41 games this year.
- A total of 19 New York’s games this season (out of 37) have had more than 170.5 total points scored.
- Aces games have gone over the point total in 20 out of 37 opportunities (54.1%).
- A total of 22 of the Liberty’s 37 games with a set total have hit the over (59.5%).
Moneyline Winner: Aces (-198)
- Prediction: Aces 88, Liberty 82
- New York has entered the game as the underdog three times this season and won once.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- The Aces leader in points and rebounds is A’ja Wilson, who scores 22.9 points and grabs 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Chelsea Gray leads Las Vegas in assists, averaging 7.3 per game while also scoring 15.3 points per contest.
- Kelsey Plum leads the Aces in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Gray and Wilson lead Las Vegas on the defensive end, with Gray leading the team in steals, averaging 1.4 per game, and Wilson in blocks, averaging 2.2 per contest.
- The Liberty’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Breanna Stewart with 23.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Courtney Vandersloot notches more assists than any other New York teammate with 8.1 per game. She also scores 10.5 points and grabs 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Sabrina Ionescu averages 3.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Liberty.
- New York’s leader in steals and blocks is Stewart with 1.5 steals and 1.6 blocks per game.
All stats in this article refer to the 2023 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.