The upcoming game between Bryson Stott’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Zac Gallen getting the start) is scheduled for Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Stott ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stott
Get the latest odds for Stott and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stott or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryson Stott Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Stott Stats and Trends
- Stott has picked up a hit in 70.7% of his 157 games this season, with at least two hits in 29.9% of those contests (47).
- In 16 of 157 games this season, he has hit a long ball (10.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 65 of 157 contests this year (41.4%), he has scored, and 16 of those games (10.2%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Stott has tallied an RBI in 30.6% of his 157 games this season, with more than one RBI in 10.2% of those contests (16). He has also knocked in three or more runs in four contests.
- In 52.2% of his contests this year (82 of 157), he has struck out one or more times. In 26 of those games (16.6%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|57 (71.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (70.1%)|
|20 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (35.1%)|
|39 (48.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (33.8%)|
|10 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (7.8%)|
|26 (32.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Stott, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.