Currently sitting at 29 homers, Nicholas Castellanos will be looking to smack his 30th bomb of the season against starter Zac Gallen on Monday, October 16, when the Philadelphia Phillies challenge the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is set for 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- In 68.7% of his games this year (112-of-163), Castellanos has recorded a hit. In 52 of those games (31.9%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has hit a home run in 16.6% of his games this season (163 contests), going yard in 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 39.9% of his games this season (65 of 163), he has touched home plate at least one time. In 19 of those games (11.7%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Castellanos has driven in a run in 40.5% of his 163 games this year, with more than one RBI in 17.2% of those contests (28). He has also knocked in three or more runs in 12 contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 74.8% of his games this year (122 of 163), striking out multiple times in 48 of those contests (29.4%).
|63 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (62.0%)|
|29 (34.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (29.1%)|
|37 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (35.4%)|
|18 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (11.4%)|
|37 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (36.7%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.