When the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies square off at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Evan Longoria will be back in the starting lineup (against starting pitcher Zack Wheeler).
Looking to put down a bet on Longoria ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Longoria
Get the latest odds for Longoria and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Longoria or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Longoria Stats vs. the Phillies
Longoria Stats and Trends
- In 50.0% of his games this year (39-of-78), Longoria has recorded a hit. In nine of those games (11.5%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- In 11 of 78 games this season, he has homered (14.1%). He’s gone deep in 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 28.2% of his games this year (22 of 78), he has touched home plate at least one time. In three of those games (3.8%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Longoria has driven in a run in 21 of 78 games this season, including multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 54 times this season in 78 games (69.2%), including 23 games with more than one strikeout (29.5%).
|19 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (50.0%)|
|5 (13.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (10.0%)|
|9 (23.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (32.5%)|
|7 (18.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (10.0%)|
|11 (28.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Longoria, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.