At 8:07 PM ET on Monday, October 16, Bryce Harper and the Philadelphia Phillies will suit up against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Zac Gallen at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to put down a bet on Harper ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Harper
Get the latest odds for Harper and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Harper or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Harper Stats and Trends
- In 68.9% of his games this season (91-of-132), Harper has posted a hit. In 44 of those games (33.3%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 22 of 132 games this season, he has gone yard (16.7%). He’s gone deep in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 71 times this year in 132 games played (53.8%), including 18 times when he tallied multiple runs (13.6%).
- Harper has tallied at least one RBI 52 times this season in 132 games played (39.4%), including 20 games with more than one RBI (15.2%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- In 65.2% of his contests this season (86 of 132), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 31 of those games (23.5%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|54 (76.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (60.7%)|
|28 (39.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (26.2%)|
|42 (59.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (47.5%)|
|16 (22.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.8%)|
|33 (46.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (31.1%)|
Ready to bet on Harper, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.